Why place Tenders Ad in Rashtradoot Newspaper ?
Now Booking Tenders ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Tenders Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text or Display, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Tenders” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Tenders advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Rashtradoot is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Tenders Ad In Rashtradoot To Get Maximum Response ?
Tenders ads are official letters that organisations must prepare when they invite bids for an upcoming project, business proposal or when seeking to buy materials or goods in bulk. Here is why you should book your tenders ads in newspapers:
- Tenders advertisements provide information about a business proposal, an upcoming project or a requirement of goods or materials to be purchased in bulk.
- As tenders ads are circulated in newspapers, they help to attract and invite new bids for an upcoming project or business proposal.
Creates Business Relationships
- Tenders ads, through their ability to invite bids, help in the formation of healthy business relations between parties to the tender agreement.
Encourages Market Competition
- Tenders ads also contribute to the promotion of a competitive market, as a number of organisations are allowed equal opportunities to bid for a project or proposal.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India a large number of people living in both cities and villages read newspapers. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.
Sample Ads For Rashtradoot Tenders :
|Tender Notice - Inviting tenders/quotation for Road work of xyz corporation for Nagpur for details please visit "email@example.com"|
Ad Composing Tips